The Tinnitus Relief Specialist
Are you suffering with tinnitus?
You can get relief from your Tinnitus, but only if you take action to make it happen. You don’t have to live with it and you don’t have to battle it. You can learn to become so unaware of it that it’s almost as if it doesn’t exist at all.
I understand tinnitus
My special interest in helping people get relief from their tinnitus began many years ago when my partner developed tinnitus after a bout of Glandular Fever. I myself suffer with tinnitus, so I completely understand how life changing tinnitus is. Both for the sufferer and for those living with them.
A radical new way of dealing with your tinnitus
This has spurred me on to develop a radical new way of dealing with tinnitus. And by using my advanced mind coaching and specialist hypnosis techniques I can help you to reduce the constant discomfort of your tinnitus.
As a sufferer myself I completely understand the effect of tinnitus and this is borne out by my many clients who talk about:
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Being lonely or anxious about socialising
- Being unable to focus or even work
- Having relationship problems
- Having their lives totally dominated by the condition
- Being unable to find ANYTHING to help
These are common problems whether the tinnitus has been caused by a viral ear infection or an impact to the head; as a side effect of medication, through stress or as a result from having been exposed to loud noise over long periods.
It IS possible to stop tinnitus ruining your life. I can offer tried and tested step-by-step techniques that show you how to deal with your tinnitus and gives you the confidence to help yourself by pushing tinnitus out of your awareness. Something one client describes as “turning off her ears” and another as “parking his tinnitus”
Surprisingly you can even make peace with your tinnitus if you stop battling with it…let me show you how.
But where do you start?
By simply downloading my Free Tinnitus Help Guide right now…
Yours Free…. My 3 Top Tips To Combat Your Tinnitus
In this free ebook you will:-
1. Learn how to identify and take action against whatever spikes your tinnitus.
2. Become absolutely clear about the four questions you must ask your doctor.
3. Discover a quick and easy to use mind management technique to instantly calm your tinnitus down.